You Know You’re a Blogger When…
You know you’re a blogger when…
- People ask you about your day, and you respond with your page views, comments, likes, and number of subscribers.
- You’re tempted to ask, “Don’t you read my blog?” when someone asks you how you’ve been.
- The notice “Your comment is awaiting moderation” annoys you more than anything.
- When something goes wrong, or breaks, you rush to take a picture of it instead of fixing it so you can post about it.
- You scan new referring sites to see what they said about you (or to see if people are just clicking on your comment name).
- Post its are always in stock at home. And all over your walls.
- You focus on how you’re going to write about what is happening, instead of… well, what’s actually happening.
- You routinely check your stats when you get up for a drink in the middle of the night.
- You randomly pull out a pen during a conversation to write down a great post idea.
- Your “search terms” crack you up every time.
- You’ve met more people from around the world than all of your friends.
- You actually have a blog folder/notebook.
- People often nervously ask you, “You’re not going to blog about this, are you?”
Image version here