Laughing is the best therapy. If you laugh hard enough it can also be a workout. And if you laugh harder-er, it can even induce vomiting for those occasions when you swallow something poisonous and the label says it is ok to do so.
That's weird humor.
There are certain moments when you absolutely shouldn't laugh, otherwise you are jerk and you suck.
Moments When You Should Not Laugh
- When old people fall down in a comical manner, or when they fart.
- At an elevator (just shut up and look at the numbers), or during that silent moment before the movie comes on at the movie theater. Pretty much everywhere when silence is expected of you.
- When a police officer is asking you stuff when you get pulled over.
- When someone is really angry. Like when you piss off your mom.
- When your girlfriend is frustrated over something you did and mentions the phrase “…taking/take me seriously”
- When you didn't hear what a person said and don't want to ask them to repeat themselves so you assume they said a joke. It may not be a joke.